Located on Paseo del Prado Boulevard and offering wonderful views of the Neptune Fountains, NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado offers free WiFi, an on-site restaurant, and gym with city views. Spacious, air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and Nespresso coffee machine. Their Indian marble bathroom comes with a rain-effect shower, bathrobes and slippers. Set in a 19th-century, Neo-Baroque palace, the hotel building still has some of its original features. Tapas by Michelin-starred chef Paco Roncero are served at Estado Puro Tapas Restaurant, which also has a terrace overlooking the Neptune Fountains. Guests can also enjoy the hotel's Antiox healthy buffet breakfast. The hotel also offers a tea and wine bar. Prado Museum and Thyssen Museum are both less than 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Reina Sofia Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away. Atocha Train Station is under 15 minutes’ walk away. Banco de España Metro Station is 500 metres from the hotel.
Facilities & Features NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Room service
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Luggage storage,
- Tour desk
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Business facilities:
- Business centre,
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout,
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Smoke alarms
- Sustainability initiatives:
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property,
- All windows are double-glazed,
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs,
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal,
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service,
- Guests have the option to reuse towels,
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?,
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?,
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?,
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?,
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?,
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects,
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests,
- No single-use plastics,
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads),
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets),
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette,
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered,
- Water cooler/dispenser,
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals,
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Mobile app for room service,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Breakfast takeaway containers,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Offering views of the Cervantes Street, this elegant, air-conditioned room is equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, a minibar and kettle.
It also includes a flat-screen satellite TV and a safe, and features rugs from the Royal Tapestry Factory, large mirrors, wooden furnishings and specially designed headboards.
The Indian marble bathroom comes with a professional hairdryer, toiletries, slippers, bathrobes and a rain-effect shower.
This elegant, air-conditioned room is equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, minibar and kettle, as well as flat-screen satellite TV and a safe.
It features rugs from the Royal Tapestry Factory and an Indian marble bathroom with a professional hairdryer, toiletries and either a rain-effect shower or a bath tub.
Interconnected rooms are available.
These bright, air-conditioned rooms offers views of the Neptune Fountain or Cervantes Street.
The rooms include a Nespresso coffee machine, minibar and kettle, as well as a flat-screen satellite TV and a safe,
The private bathroom comes with a professional hairdryer, toiletries, slippers, bathrobes and a rain-effect shower.
This spacious, air-conditioned suite features a King-size bed and offers views of the Neptune Fountains and Paseo del Prado Boulevard.
It has a private bathroom with a hot tub and rain-effect shower, as well as bathrobes, slippers and a professional hairdryer.
Also included is an afternoon turn-down service, a Nespresso coffee machine, kettle and minibar. There is flat-screen satellite TV and free WiFi.
Terms and conditions of booking NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 12:00